Before your Lecture
To avoid delays due to technical reasons please transfer the file with your presentation (pptx or pdf) to the local computer available in the lecture hall during the break before the session. Please, don’t use your personal laptops.
Those presenting virtually are asked to contact Krzysztof Krawiec at least 24 h before your lecture at: Krzysztof.Krawiec@fuw.edu.pl. He will assist online speakers with all technical matters.
Discussion is an important part of any live congress, therefore, please keep your talks on time. There will be microphones available in Auditorium to facilitate the asking of questions.
The time allocated for each oral presentation includes time for questions and discussion.
Pictures & Video Recording
Please note that recording and taking pictures of the presentations shown on screen is strictly forbidden. During the event, pictures and video footage will be taken by the organizers. By visiting the conference, you agree that these images may be used without your further approval and that you waive derived rights.
- Your display must be approximately 0.8 meter wide by 1 meter high
- Posters should be displayed on each day of the congress. Therefore, please hang your poster on the first day and take it away with you at the end of the congress
- Presenters are responsible for setting up their displays, being present during the entire scheduled poster session
- Authors are responsible for the security of their displays and all items of value
- Posters should be hung up on the boards according to the numbers included in the program of the congress