The deadline for abstract submission is EXTENDED: July 8, 2022
Abstract Submission Closes: up to June 30, 2022
ABSTRACT SELECTION PROCESS
- Authors will submit an abstract to be considered for presentation at an upcoming 18th Congress of the Polish Biophysical Society. All submissions must be made electronically via the abstract submission website.
- The Organizers will schedule all acceptable abstracts as either oral or poster presentations.
- Once all abstracts have been scheduled, Letters of Acceptance will be sent to the corresponding authors of the accepted abstracts.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the Current Topics in Biophysics (CTB). Supplement. Once abstracts are published, no corrections will be made.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PROCESS
An abstract should be submitted by completing the Abstract Template. Submissions must be made using the online submission system.
You will need the following information:
- Abstract Title and Text must be in English
- Abstract Title should be in upper case
- Abstract Text – A maximum of 3000 characters (including spaces) is allowed
- Author Information –Full name, affiliation, address, and email address
- DO NOT submit the same abstract to two different sessions; each abstract may only be submitted to ONE (1) session. Any duplicate abstracts will automatically be removed, leaving only the original submission.